What is Micro-Needling?
To achieve smoother skin and a refreshed appearance, micro-needling is easy to fit into a busy schedule and requires no surgery, healing or downtime. The EndyMed™ Intensif features a treatment tip with several microscopic sterile needles. When moved over the skin of treated areas, these needles create punctures that stimulate the body’s natural healing process.
In addition to the highly efficient and painless microneedles, the EndyMed™ Intensif also emits a controlled beam of radiofrequency energy deep below the skin surface to gently heat tissues and stimulate collagen and elastin production to improve the skin’s strength and flexibility over time.
Why Choose the EndyMed™ Intensif for your Micro-Needling Treatment?
The EndyMed™ Intensif has several benefits over other micro-needling options, such as:
- Reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, Acne scarring, general scarring, stretch marks and enlarged pores
- Providing a dual blend of collagen induction and radiofrequency therapies to maximize results
- Increasing patient comfort with a shock-free motion needle
- Optimizing tissue heating and collagen production with a Fractionated Pulse Mode
- Results that are clinically-proven to last for up to a year
The extent of treatment may depend on the side of the area and the condition of the skin, but micro-needling is typically a quick, well-tolerated procedure.
Am I a Good Candidate for Micro-Needling?
During your consultation, your health, medical history, cosmetic goals and expectations will be discussed to determine if micro-needling is the appropriate course of treatment for you. Individuals who are seeking more dramatic results or who have contraindicating skin conditions may be advised to seek alternative methods of rejuvenation.
Microneedling is used to treat:
- Fine Lines & Small Thin Wrinkles (ex. on upper lip, around eyes)
- Acne Scars (& General Scarring)
- Skin Laxity
- Under Eye Bags
- Enlarged Pores
- Hair Loss (by stimulating the scalp)
- Uneven Skin Tone