- Sun-damaged skin
- Aging skin
- Skin Texture irregularities
- Pigmented dyschromias & scars
- Skin striations
- Early Rhytids
- Ablation and resurfacing of soft tissue
Fractional Technology: How it Works
- The Phoenix CO2 laser emits light at a wavelength of 10,600nm that is absorbed strongly by water down to the lower dermis.
- Each pulse of CO2 energy ablates a vaporized column of tissue. As ablation occurs, deep heating stimulates collagen growth and remodelling.
- The laser energy is distributed in an even pattern, leaving little areas of untreated
skin in-between spots. This facilitates the healing process and reduces patient
CO2 Resurfacing Results